Click on images for app site
Headspace Meditation App
Designed to demystify meditation. Using science and technology, Headspace has made meditation easy-to-learn and fun-to-do. Described as a “gym membership for the mind”.
- Change your brain
- Help you with anxiety, depression, worry, stress, sleep, focus, addiction, and your immune system
- Daily guided meditations
- Motivational support
- Helpful daily reminders
- Available on iPhone and Android
- Inspiring podcasts
Buddhify 2 App
Buddhify 2 increases well-being by teaching mindfulness meditation on the go. This app gives you a simple but effective way to bring more mindfulness and calm to your busy day.
- 40+ custom guided audio meditation tracks
- Range from 5 to 20 minutes
- Tracks designed for 14 locations – online, work break, traveling, etc.
- Stats for usage and progress
- 100+ tips for optimizing your mindfulness practice
- Compatible with iPhone (optimized for iPhone 5), iPad, iPod Touch. Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
Deepak Chopra Dream Weaver App
Deepak Chopra, M.D. introduces the Dream Weaver App where he narrates and guides the user on a virtual Trip to the Forest in a light and holographic sound program, which helps the user relax, meditate, sleep or dream.
- People with photo-induced epilepsy should NOT use these programs
- Uses light pulses at specified frequencies to help the user reach a variety of interesting and beneficial states of consciousness
- 23 minute light program
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone (optimized for iPhone 5), iPad, and iPod Touch. Compatible with Android phones and tablets
Stop, Breathe & Think App
Scientific evidence has shown that you can develop kindness and compassion by focusing on these attitudes through the practice of mindfulness and meditation. By using the app, you can develop skills that support academic and professional achievement, in addition to more positive interactions and relationships, by learning to deepen your awareness of your thoughts and emotions and recognize those feelings in others, settle yourself down and proactively manage your emotions and reactions, approach people and everyday situations from the perspective of kindness and compassion.